Nebulaworks Insight Content Card Background - Erik eastman shanghai architecture
Looking to dive into Docker? Want to learn how to install, configure, and utilize Docker for deploying your applications? Join us February 19th and 20th in San Diego for the Southern California’s first official, instructor-led classroom Docker training. You will learn:
- Introduction: What is Docker?
- Installing Docker
- Creating your first Docker container
- Storing and Retrieving Docker images from Docker Hub
- Building Docker containers from images
- Using Docker for sandboxes and testing
- Deploying applications with Docker
Seats are limited, so register now!
Looking for a partner with engineering prowess? We got you.
Learn how we've helped companies like yours.
Explore More Insights
Limiting Root Protected Endpoints
Learn how to enable rate limiting to further protect Vault's endpoints.June 4, 2021
Paying the Piper for Git Divergence
Understand hidden costs of diverged branches in SDLC. Quantify technical debt due to divergence. Use trunk based flows to build software that lasts.February 23, 2021