Nebulaworks Insight Content Card Background - Ferdinand stohr blue purple mosaic
If you’re developing applications on top of Kubernetes, you may be feeling overwhelmed with the vast number of development tools in the ecosystem at your disposal. Kubernetes is growing at a rapid pace, and it’s becoming impossible to keep up with the latest and greatest development environments, debuggers, and build test and deployment tools.
- The current state of development in Kubernetes
- Comparison of shared and local Kubernetes development environments
- Overview of different development tools in the ecosystem
- Which tools make sense in common scenarios
- How Bitnami uses Kubernetes as a development environment